10 Allegra Franchise Locations on 2015 Top 100 Printers List
PLYMOUTH, Mich., June 30, 2015 – Ten Allegra franchise locations made Quick Printing magazine’s 2015 Top 100 list. The list ranks North American quick/small commercial printing companies based on 2014 sales figures. Subsets of the list include top performers in sales growth percentage, sales per shop and sales per employee.
“Our franchise members are driven to deliver on the promise to be a one-stop, local resource for strategic marketing and print communications for small and medium-sized businesses,” said Kevin Cushing, president of Alliance Franchise Brands’ Marketing & Print Division. “These sales achievements happen because our centers work as partners with their customers, delivering quality print and marketing solutions, quality customer service and a strong commitment to business management expertise.”
Allegra owners ranked among the Top 100 are:
- Joseph Haddad, Allegra, Plymouth, Mich. (No. 4)
- David Kovacs, Allegra, Princeton, N.J. (No. 31)
- John Flynn, Allegra, Dulles, Va. (No. 41)
- Lisa and Darwin Buehler, Allegra, Little Rock, Ark. (No. 59)
- Pat and Therese Mahoney, Kelly Parkinson and Joe DiMauro, Allegra, Saline, Mich. (No. 65)
- Walter McGinn, Catharine Franchuk and Simon Wood, Allegra, Ottawa, Ont. (No. 78)
- Tina and James Breedlove, Allegra, Shreveport, La. (No. 93)
- Cheryl and Bruce Van Kerckhove, Eric Van Kerckhove And Benjamin Van Kerckhove, Allegra, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (No. 95)
- Pat and Jane Rhoades and Sandra and Jim Eaton, Allegra, Urbandale, Iowa (No. 99)
- Steve Nasca, Allegra, Seattle, Wash. (No. 100)
The Princeton, Seattle and Shreveport locations ranked first, second and fifth, respectively, for highest sales growth percentage of those on the list.